Peter Broderick – Crawl Into My Bed

 
We are thrilled to have Peter involved in this month’s mix schedule, and even more so knowing that ‘Crawl Into My Bed’ is an exclusive 1 hour edit from his recent live performance in Belgium…
On December 10 and 11, 2009, I played two very special concerts in Leuven, Belgium, at the amazing STUK venue. They were label nights for Slaapwel records, who only release music to sleep to, and had recently released my Music for a Sleeping Sculpture…  They installed 50 beds, and everyone in the audience slept over, while me and two other artists performed in the middle of the room.
I only have a recording of the first night.  I went on around one in the morning, and performed for two and a half hours or so, until I my musical brain was tired, and then went to sleep among the audience.  I started off performing quiet versions of a couple songs people had requested, and then improvised the rest around a couple loose themes.
I have made a one hour edit of the recording from that night.  I wouldn’t recommend listening intently all the way through, but instead maybe try putting it on quietly in the background while you go about your business, cleaning your room, working on your computer, cooking dinner, taking a walk, laying in bed, etc. – Peter


Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης kaascat είπε…
http://kaascat.wordpress.com/works/sculpturesinstalations/peter/

;)

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις