Monday Eternal - Gear Second

GEAR SECOND

that's no good.
if i stay like this, it's no good.
when i lost to ao kiji, i thought about it.
if strong guys like this are going to appear on our road later...
if i don't get stronger...
i won't be able to protect my nakama.
that's because even if they aren't strong...
i have nakama i want to keep with me.
if i don't get stronger than everyone else, i'll lose them all!

- then what do you want to do?

i thought about a way to fight at my fullest.
so that i don't lose anyone...
so that i don't let anyone drift away...

- what is he doing?
- what's happening inside of his body?

you won't be able...
to keep up with me anymore.

- what?

all my techniques...
are going to evolve by one step!

GEAR SECOND!

http://sharebee.com/1f9f4de4


Καλή χρονιά να έχουμε

Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης kostasK είπε…
Καλή χρονιά zeugo!
Ο χρήστης Unknown είπε…
Καλή χρονιά kostak, εύχομαι τα καλύτερα.

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις