''Figures''

Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης Dimitris είπε…
"...my only request is if you don't want to hear them to please leave, because I don't want to hear you talking. I think it's disrespectful to the people whom I'm singing about. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. This is for the people who can't be here to defend themselves. So, honestly, like, if you don't want to hear them or not in the mood or into something else, it's totally cool to leave and ask for your money back. You can take it out of my money and totally live with that. So, that's my only request."

Μετάφραση: "Ουδέν σχόλιον" ή μάλλον αναζητήστε την στα πρακτικά περασμένων συναυλιών, όπως αυτή των Silver Mt. Zion και πολλές άλλες λαμπρές στιγμές του μοναδικού μουσικού και συναυλιακού μύθου που ζούμε εδώ, στην όμορφη Ελλάδα.
Ο χρήστης Unknown είπε…
Χεχε! Ωραία δεν τα είπε; Τρελή μορφή ο Scott, χίλια respect.

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις