Forthcoming


Και επειδή δεν χορτάσαμε από 2L8 ακόμη λίγο δεν θα κάνει κακό:

HE&SHE, Angry enough to keep loving in the Middle Ages...

Tracklist and Lyrics:
1. Josephine (Part I)
Just give me some time to overcome the fear of the evil I have inside me
I need all your patience and all your kindness

Josephine oh it tears my heart the words I said to you that day
Josephine oh I never tried, and I know now I have to pay

The telephone rings with your voice, when I answer it is not you.
I see your face everywhere I look, yesterday I saw you on the moon

Josephine I am constantly talking to you
Josephine every single word was invented, oh it was meant for you

I quit my job, I no longer seek, no salvation for me please
I want to scratch you off my head, but I no longer have nails.

I step to the balcony there is life outside
Don't know where I am going, never been to that part of the town

Josephine when I met you I had to give birth to a new self
Josephine now that I've lost you have to kill myself again

Josephine will you strangle me?
Josephine will you strangle me?
Josephine will you strangle me?
Josephine you strangle me

2. Josephine (Part II)
Will you strangle me?

3. Monotone Ruins
Why didn't you tell us the sky is your lover?
Why didn't you tell us the sky is your lover?

Why?

Why didn't you show us life without mirrors?
Why didn't you show us how to sleep at nights?
Well I am alone and you are alone, oh why don't you see me?
Well I am afraid and you are afraid, oh why don't we scream?

Why?

Pretending that I am dying from bitterness
I walked in the dark dying from bitterness
If I am alive and you are alive why are we bleeding?
We want it all but we are not willing to change

Why?

They try to convince us every effort is useless
But the rain starts with a single drop
If I am drop and you are a drop then we become a river
And it's about time we fucking drown them all

We must protect ourselves from excessive clarity
This is where life loses the most beautiful ideals
I want to rest, oh I want peace then why am I still burning?
I want to feel, I want to love but why do I still moan?
Are you afraid? Don't be afraid! Don't be afraid of losing!
We are going to lose for sure! But it's ok, yes it's ok, cause we are not alone!

4. Patience (Part I)
Excessive are the ways of the sky...

5. Patience (Part II-The awakening)
Man survives by forgetting his memories...

6. Patience (Part III-The calm before the storm)
I wait, and wait, to define your breath...

7. Paradox
If we shoot the sun everyone else will go blind...

8. The Abyss (I dived in the abyss, you pulled me up)
Shhhhhh...

Wait, drop your guns, seize fire
Oh my love, is sleeping, and dreaming of me
Lay by her side while gloom is crawling in
Till the smell of her hair would become a part of my sleep

Safety, my warm shield, blossom
Blossom our passion
Bless our love
My love is sleeping in my arms
Blossom their lust
For fresh bloom
We are safe dear
As long as we don't let them in our dreams

9. Empty Streets-You walk on empty streets now, holding your heart in your hands (Part I)
Didnt know our love was so small, couldnt stand at all...

10. Holding your heart-You walk on empty streets now, holding your heart in your hands (Part II)
In vain...

11. Excuse me but I just have to explode
The truth my friends is I am a thief
A cheat, a liar, just a kid
Don't whip my love, no please don't cry
I burn everything tonight
I sing cause I am left undone
No peace inside my empty heart
Can't you see I am terribly tired?
I am moving to the sky

To the sky

When I am up there and watch you die
I'll laugh and show my bitter smile
If I am a liar, a trait, a cheat
Would I be here tonight?
Please, oh please, don't mind me please
I am fooling you with all these tricks
I confess, I am selling dreams
I am the only one who's buying

My disguise

I find it hard to be a very
Caring person, yes indeed
I know you can not understand
But it's so hard to say
The things you must be thinking, dear
The things you wish to hear
I know you can not understand
But I can hold your hand....

Its enough, its more than enough my love

Oh I must I go, can't breathe here
Can't you see, I drown in fear,
I don't belong, I don't deserve,
I want to be left alone
You can't dictate compassion
Tenderness or inner warmth
Can't you see I am terribly tired?
I want to be left alone

Enough!!!

For a moment there I loved you
Listen to me, I am plain and true
I wasn't born for no reason
For a moment I had you
You justified my existence
Shuttered down all the resistance
A pity to just say goodbye
Come and live with me up in the sky

Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight!
Tonight I give away whatever is called mine
Tonight I burn, all the past, all the glory, all the words
All the mistakes and the faults
I am left undone
We didn't fail as lovers.
It's just that love is forbidden in this collapsing world
Yes I know I heard it all before
The tyranny of the corporation
The science of exploitation
The terrible legacy of poison
The cancer epidemic
Changing the composition of the atmosphere
And the poor generations to come
Love is not a part of the plan
No we didn't fail as lovers
Something was stolen from us
Since then we move like ghosts
Living in past tense
With these open wounds
Traumatized and paralyzed
Unable to love and be loved
Our emotions will never be safe here
So come with me
Come hide with me in a volcano
They won't find our DNA
We'll jump together holding hands
Together holding hands
But you hold my hand no more
You hold my hand no more

And if I have to sing goodbye tonight, one last thing
I'll miss you
I miss you already
I miss you my love
I miss you like the flower misses the sun
I miss you like the sea misses the salt
I miss you like the night misses the moon
I miss you like the sky misses the birds
I miss you like bees miss pollen
I miss you like the winter misses snow
I miss you like the fire misses the forest
I miss you like I miss you

Soon I will disappear

Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης mystery falls down είπε…
Δύσκολα χορταίνονται οι 2l8. Πάντως, θα περίμενα περισσότερες πληροφορίες αναφορικά με το νέο δίσκο. Έπρεπε τη στιγμή που κατέβηκε από την σκηνή να τον βομβαρδίσεις με ερωτήσεις.
Ο χρήστης Unknown είπε…
Κοίτα η αλήθεια είναι οτι υπάρχουν κάποιες πληροφορίες αλλά είπα να τις κρατήσω μυστικό,χε χε. Λοιπόν, το άλμπουμ δεν θα έχει καθόλου ηλεκτρονικά στοιχεία,θα έχει κάτι μπάσα να με το συμπάθιο, γενικά θα είναι κάπως μαύρη η κατάσταση. Α ναι,μην το ξεχάσω, άκουσα και νέο κομμάτι (ζήλια), το οποίο ηταν καταπληΧτικό by the way!
Ο χρήστης Unknown είπε…
Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.
Ο χρήστης irene_marga είπε…
Πήγα σε συναυλία των 2L8 και έμεινα κατάπληκτη! Η μουσική τους είναι ξεχωριστή! Έχω γράψει στο blog μου γιαυτούς. Ήρθαν Κέρκυρα, και παίξαν σε ένα φεστιβάλ. Είναι φοβεροί! Δεν περίμενα να ακούσω κάτι τέτοιο! Επίσης θέλω να μου πείτε πού μπορώ να βρω το: Monotone Ruins. Είναι δικό τους κομμάτι? το άκουσα στην συναυλία και ΤΡΕΛΑΘΗΚΑ! Δυνατά τύμπανα και πολύ καλό μπάσσο! Ο τύπος είναι φοβερός! Απαντήστε please για το song κάποιος.

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις